- I am an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) and Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- I hold residential real estate sales licenses in Kansas and Missouri.
- The National Association of Realtors
- The Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- The Kansas and Missouri Associations of Realtors
- When I'm not working, you'll find me in the kitchen baking treats or reading a newspaper or novel! I also enjoy movies, live theater, travelling to New York City and discussing current events and culture with friends. My husband and I love to have friends over for dinner on the patio or walk to Brookside for coffee at the Roasterie or dinner at Carmen's Café. I volunteer at St Peter's Church and KCUR, our local public radio station. I serve as the codes enforcement contact as a member of the board for the Armour Hills Homes Association.
- Incarnate Word Academy, St Louis, MO
- Fontbonne College, St Louis, MO
Originally from St. Louis, I have called Kansas City home for the past twenty five years. I live in Brookside, Kansas City, MO with my husband and two children. My previous careers include radio broadcasting and the convention and tourism industry. We are members of St. Peter's Parish. Words to live by: keep a positive attitude, be grateful for what you have, go beyond what your friends and customers expect of you. Appreciate every day - it is a gift!